Thursday, December 12, 2013

Grammy Nominated Work For Mayer Hawthorne!

SO excited about this recent news. A project I keyed forMayer Hawthorne has been nominated by the Grammys as Best Boxed or Special Limited Edition Package! I am so impressed with the work Mayer and his whole team has been doing. I always feel lucky when I get to be involved! This project has a very specific look, I hired 1 other artist and we worked like crazy to make it exactly what Mayer was looking for. Lots of little details, like the clock being at 3:13 (Michigan style) were paid close attention to. When you have the whole set, all the 7" vinyl's can be put into the holders and you have a wall hanging of the full picture. Pretty cool! Very fun shoot, lot's of great people involved. I hope it wins but really, it is an honor to be nominated, isn't it? Now I just gotta work on getting into the show! 



No comments:

Post a Comment